St Peters Selects Program (2012-13 Season)
For the 2012-2013 season, St. Peters will be continuing the Selects (AA) program. The club will be fielding one Select team at the Pee Wee level, with a combined team of 2000’s and 2001’s. We will also have one team for the Bantam Minor year (1999) and one for the Bantam Major year (1998). All of these teams will be under the St. Peters Hockey Club and will be called the St. Peters Selects. Please note: There will not be a Select team fielded at the Squirt level for the upcoming season.
Note: Information on the Midget U16 & U18 St. Louis Selects is available at the bottom of this page.
2012-2013 Selects Program Update
Exciting Enhancements To This Years’ Selects Program Include
- Dean Ewen returning as Director of Player and Coach Development
- Bruce Racine returning as our goalie mentor, coach and skills instructor
- Number of “touches” on ice have been determined by the number recommended per the American Development Model.
- The club has also hired a professional skating and skills coach to be at one of your team practices per week.
- 3 sheets of ice per week for teams, plus games.
- A fundraising opportunity to reduce your league fees by up to $200.
Pee Wee Team (2000-01 Birth Years)
For 2012-13 there will be only one Select team at the Pee Wee level. It will be a combined birth year team, with players from both the 2000 and 2001 birth years.
NOTE: The Pee Wee Selects will be the AA team for St Peters in the Pee Wee Division. There will not be a AA team separate from the Selects at the Pee Wee level.
The Pee Wee Selects will represent St Peters Hockey Club at AA in the Missouri Hockey Youth Division League.
Bantam Minor (99 Birth Year)
The Bantam Minor team will compete in the AA Missouri Hockey Youth Division League as well as playing in AAA tournaments throughout the season.
Bantam Major (98 Birth Year)
The Bantam Major team will compete in the North American Prospects Hockey League (NAPHL) showcase league. This team may also compete in select AAA tournaments throughout the season. The Bantam Major team will not participate in the AA Missouri Hockey Youth Division League.
- PeeWee 2000-01 Combined: Larry Bump
- Bantam 1999: Mike Whitehead
- Bantam 1998: Kris Mize
Each player will receive approximately (110-120) total hours of ice during the season. This total includes, practice ice, practice games, MO Hockey League games, and NAPHL games. This figure may increase should each individual team choose to compete in select tournaments during the course of the year.
Selects Roster (2012-13 Season)
St Peters Hockey Club is pleased to announce the 2012-13 Selects. To all the players who tried out, thank you for your hard work and good luck in your 2012-13 season. Registration for this season's payment will open soon.
Congratulations to the following players:
|Peewee Selects (2000 & 2001 Combined)
- Andrews, Tyler
- Boczkiewicz, Adam
- Brown, Tyler
- Conroy, Logan
- Hollowell, Brenden
- Jackman, Shane
- Larsen, Tanner
- Lassanske, Evan
- Lindhorst, Tyler
- Mize, Drew
- Mount, Nolan
- Oliver, Logan
- Regeon, Jeremy
- Reynolds, Justin
- Robinson, Jeffery
- Springli, Kurt
- Willis, Anthony
- Barry, Dan
- Dempski, Adam
- Geringer, Dan
- Green, Evan
- Hart, Colton
- Hennessy, Brendan
- Koester, Jon
- McClanahan, Chase
- Moats, Corey
- O'Donnell, Brendan
- Reuben, Daniel
- Ritchie, Logan
- Schmidt, Corey
- Spotanski, Joe
- Vendetti, Gabe
- Weissenborn, Alex
- Abouelhana, Samir
- Dahl, Christian
- Edgar, Ryan
- Follmer, Daniel
- Freund, Blake
- Larson, Jake
- Leathers, Scott
- Kochner, Blake
- Meers, Justin
- Mize, Carter
- Robinson, Cory
- Russo, Jake
- Schnelle, Nick
- Stelmacki, Eric
- Stewart, Jacob
- Stewart, Tyler
- Wind, Ryan
Club Fundraiser - Help Offset Your Registration Cost This Year
Included in your league fees for the upcoming 2012-2013 season are 20 raffle tickets, which will create a fundraising opportunity to reduce the cost of your season. You may choose to sell your 20 raffle tickets at $10 each, in effect, reducing your league fees by $200. Selects players will receive their raffle tickets from their Team Manager. You can choose to sell the tickets or keep them for yourself, but either way, you will need to have them turned in to your team manager by October 1st. The 8 drawings will be held during the Autumn Alliance event on Saturday, October 6th. Note: Please note that there will can be only one winner per family. If a families’ name is pulled for two or more of the raffles, that ticket will be set aside and another will be drawn to determine the winner of that prize.
- Cardinals’ Box: 2 winners will receive 10 seats in a luxury Cardinals’ box during a home game in the 2013 season. Each of these winners will also receive one parking pass and a $250 credit toward food and beverage. Please note: The date of the Cardinals’ game is to be determined and will have to be coordinated between the two winning parties and the donor of the box. This is for one game only and the two winning groups will not be split up between different dates.
- Blues’ Luxury Suite: 2 winners will receive 6 seats in a luxury suite at a Blues’ home game. Please note: The date of the Blues’ game is to be determined and will have to be coordinated between the two winning parties and the donor of the box. This is for one game only and the two winnings groups will not be split up between different dates.
- Manninos Market Gift Certificate: 3 winners will receive $100 gift certificates to use at Manninos Market in Cottleville.
- League Fees: One lucky player will have his/her league fees for the 2012-13 season, refunded. Please note that the child’s name that is listed on the ticket is the one that will have league fees refunded.
If you have a question about the 2012-13 Club Fundraiser, please let us know! You can also view other questions and answers that others have asked as well.
Players are required to register/update their membership with USA Hockey for the 2012-2013 season. (Valid from September 1st - August 31st of each year). This registration is handled independently from the St Peters Spirit Club Registration.
Players who cancel their registration will incur a $50 administration charge. As a reminder, the 1st payment of registration is non-refundable.
NOTE: Each team will have the opportunity to purchase extra ice from the club. The decision and extra cost will be made and handled at the individual team level by the coach and/or families. Additional expenses related to practice games, tournament entry fees, out of town travel (gas/food/lodging), other team expenses, etc., are the responsibility of each team and are not included in a player’s registration fees. Team Fundraisers may be utilized to help off-set team expenses.
|Your Account Is
Registration for the 2012-13 season is now closed.
(Closed August 3rd)